Dr Trust USA Kitchen Scale
In The Box: Kitchen Weighing Scale with Bowl
Warranty: Warranty upto 6 months from date of invoice for free by registering on manufacturer website within 15 days. Warranty program is conditional subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- Easy To Use: Dr Trust electronic kitchen weighing scale is a best kitchen scale with a compact size that can be easily placed on the kitchen counter without occupying too much space. Also it is easy to move from one place to another
- Easily Converts Measurements: It is best digital kitchen scale in which you can easily convert Units between Pounds (lb), Ounces (oz) and Grams (g). Also it has two volume unit systems ml, fl’oz convertible
- Measure Capacity & Strain Gauge Sensor System: Dr Trust electronic kitchen weighing scale Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor and has maximum 5000g/11 LB measure capacity
- Tare Function: It is comes with tare function in which it allows you user to reset the weight as ingredients are added one after another without having to remove the previous ingredients. It allows user to cancel out the weight of the container in which the ingredients will measured
- Low Battery Indicator: Dr Trust electronic kitchen weighing scale comes with low battery indicators that allows the user replaces the battery before it shut down
- Auto Off Function: Auto off function feature turns off the scale automatically when it is left idle for few minutes which help to prevent the wastage of batteries
- Product of USA: Product of Nureca Inc New York USA is Designed and Engineered by Nureca Inc New York USA. "Accu Gauge" Technology Patented.
Dr Trust USA Modern Electronic kitchen scale Accu Gauge Technology Patented. Super strong scale with Digital Black LCD white backlight/ high precision strain gauge sensor/ measure capacity upto 5000 gram/11lb and also it has two volume unit systems ml, fl’oz convertible. Designed and Engineered by Nureca Inc, New York USA. Warranty program subject to terms and conditions Breakage of weighing scale, water damage, wear and tear, batteries excluded from warranty. Warranty covers manufacturing defect in weighing scale. Customer need to send scale to our service center for repair under warranty.