Dr Trust USA Portable Ultrasonic Mesh Nebulizer
In The Box: Nebulizer + Batteries + Adult & Pediatric Mask + Mouth Piece
Warranty: Warranty upto 6 Months from date of invoice for free by registering on manufacturer website within 15 days. Warranty program is conditional subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- Convenient to carry: Being light weight and pocket sized, Dr Trust portable mesh nebulizer is very convenient in operation
- A detachable medication chamber: This nebulizer comes with a detachable medicine chamber which is 10 mL in capacity. This allows easier intake of medicines
- Two power sources: One of the impressive features of this device is that it can be operated through 2x AA batteries and USB cables as well. This makes it easier to carry it on the go
- Single button operation: A single button operation of the device makes it super easy for anyone. The user has to simply press On/Off button given on the device and they are good to breathe naturally anytime and anywhere
- Ultra light: The device is ultra light with the weight of about 98g which makes it super convenient to carry around anywhere
- Low noise operation: The device is absolutely suitable for homes, clinics and even at night for the use of children. They work at 30db of sound and causes low to no disturbance
- Product of USA: US FDA and CE approved and registered trademark of Nureca Inc.
Please maintain and clean the device after each time use, especially keeping the electrodes dry and clean at the bottom of the medication cup and the upper side of the main machine.
- The mesh is extremely fragile. Please do not clean or touch with cotton swabs, brushes or fingernails! Please clean the medication cup after each time use. Please ensure dust or water does not enter the USB interface
- The medication chamber, masks, mesh and wear and tear are not covered in the warranty.
Made with RespiRight technology, this device aids in adequate and thorough inhalation of various sorts of respiratory medications. The pocket size device converts the drug into an aerosol mist, which has an ability to reach deep into lungs allowing maximum absorption.The portable mesh nebulizer allows minimum wastage of medicines, when breathed out. The device works effectively with saline water and medications of different viscosities. It is commonly used to treat Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchial Asthma, Asthma, Acute Bronchitis, Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema, Pneumoconiosis, Cystic Fibrosis, Chronic Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease, Pulmonary Infection, Small Airway Disease, Respiratory Infections and various other respiratory conditions. It is more suitable for children and old people who need a better assistance in dealing with breathing problems because they cannot use inhalers appropriately to take their medication.