Click The Below Links To -
Please watch easy demonstration and set up video
Dr Trust 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Humidifier and Towel Warmer
Thank you for purchasing Dr Trust 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer. Please read all instructions carefully to ensure safe use of this unit.
IMPORTANT: This product is intended for household use only.
- To Reduce the Risk of Electric Shock
- To Reduce the Risk of Injury
- Do Not Operate the Unit
- Do’s and Don’ts to Protect the Dr Trust 3-In-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
- Do Not Use the Dr Trust 3-In-1 Device in The Conditions
Dr Trust 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer set the skin for exfoliation and to have the maximum benefits of other targeted treatments. It infuses the skin with moisture and opens pores to make it more receptive to active ingredients. It allows better penetration of these ingredients deep into the skin for better results.
Once again, we thank you for your purchase and hope you enjoy the best results of this 3-in-1 system.
The safety precautions provided here will help you with the correct and safe operation of this appliance, so that you may avoid injuries to yourself and others or damage to property and the device.
BODY PARTS IDENTIFICATION
1. Steamer Head
2. Steamer Body
3. Rotary Switch
4. Water Tank
5. Water Reservoir
6. Power Line
Sample Pic To Explain more about the Product
When using the Dr Trust 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer, Humidifier and Towel Warmer, some basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of electric shock and injury;
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
- Do not use it while bathing.
- Do not use this product near a sink, or any vessel containing water.
- Do not place it into water or any other liquid.
- Do not reach for a unit that has fallen into water.
- Do not use the appliance with wet hands.
- Unplug immediately if it has been dropped into the water or any other liquid.
- Plug-in correctly to corresponding power source.
IMPORTANT: Always switch off and unplug the appliance immediately after using it.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when in use.
- Do not allow children to operate it.
- Do not use it outdoor.
- The 3-in-1 device should be used only for its intended purpose as described in this manual.
- Do not use attachments that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: Always ensure the appliance is operated on an electric power source matched to the rated voltage indicated on the appliance. Ensure that the power source and appliance plug both are plugged in completely or correctly.
DO NOT OPERATE THE UNIT
- lIf it has a damaged cord or plug.
- lIf it is not working properly.
- lIf it has been dropped or damaged.
- lIf its air vents are not working properly or blocked by lint and hair, etc.
- lIf the cord or plug becomes hot.
- lIf it is not plugged-in correctly.
DO’S AND DONT’S TO PROTECT THE DR TRUST 3-IN-1 NANO IONIC FACIAL STEAMER
- Do not damage, modify, unreasonably bend, pull or twist the cord.
- Do not place anything heavy on the cord and do not pinch the cord.
- Do not let pins or dirt get attached to the end of the appliance plug. Doing so may result in fire, electric shock, short circuit, burns or scalding.
- Do not use or store the appliance in the bathroom or in any other room with high humidity.
- Do not place the appliance where it may get wet.
- Do not allow infants to reach the appliance.
- Do not allow a child to lick the appliance or its plug.
- Do not use the appliance near flammable substances (alcohol, thinner, benzene enamel remover, aerosol sprays, etc.
- Do not drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Always place it in a location that is out of the reach of infants.
- Use the water supply tank to supply water to the appliance, and make sure that the appliance and the power switch do not get wet when filling the water tank.
- Keep away from heated surfaces.
DO NOT USE THE DR TRUST 3-IN-1 DEVICE IN THE CONDITIONS
- If you are pregnant or currently in a menstrual period as it may cause skin problems due to hormone imbalance.
- Do not use the appliance if you are unable to feel heat.
- Do not use it if you have allergies.
- If you are a person with skin diseases, atopic dermatitis or sensitive skin
- If you have skin problems, such as dermatitis, severe sunburns, etc.
- If you have skin injuries, eczema, swelling, etc.
Placing the Unit Safely.
- Take out the Dr Trust 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer from box and place it on a flat, level and solid surface, such as a desk, etc.
- Do not hold the appliance in your hands during use.
Removing the Water Supply Tank From The Main Unit.
- Pull up the water tank from the main unit.
- Turn and open the water supply cap.
- Fill up the water tank with distilled water, purified or tap water only and close the water supply cap.
- Put the water tank into the water reservoir.
- Wipe away any water on the surface of the water supply tank.
IMPORTANT: Always turn off the power when adding water in the tank.
How to use Warm Towel
Rotate the steamer head counter-clockwise and let the arrow to the unlocking position and then remove the head. (Refer the picture 2)
- Turn off the power before removing the head and make sure the body has cooled down.
- Fold a wet 100% cotton small face towel neatly and put it into the steamer body.
- Rotate the steamer head to locking position. (Refer to picture 3)
- Plug in and then rotate the switch to the warm towel position and it will be warm after 2 minutes.
- Pick the towel up with forceps, the towel will be very hot now, and you may shake the towel several times and then use it at the comfortable temperature on your face.
How To Use The Steamer To Use The Steamer?
How To Use It As A Steamer
1. Plug in the device into the power outlet.
- Rotate the switch to turn on the appliance and set to your intended use (Warm Towel, Facial Steamer or Humidifier).
- The light around switch will turn to blue.
- The steam is released after about 1 minute.
- Direct the steam to your face.
- Keep your face at least 25 cm (10”) away from the nozzle. (Refer to picture 4).
- When using the appliance for the first time, feel the steam temperature at 25 cm. Far from the steam outlet by hand, and then move your face to the proper position for steaming. (refer to picture 4).
- To ensure that the steam covers your entire face, direct the steam to the top of your chin.
INPORTANT: Turn the rotary switch off position after use.
- Using Fruit Sauna Function
Give your skin fruit and vegetable care to make it healthier and more glowing.
- Take out the steam head.
- Put some vegetables, fruits, essential oils and herbs etc. into the beaker (either in solid or liquid form).
- Place the beaker into the hollow space inside of the unit.
- Insert the plug and lock steam head.
- Turn the knob to steam mode and enjoy steaming your face.
(As picture 5 shows. )
Use It as Air Humidification
- This machine can also be applied to the dressing room, bedroom or small area as a humidifier in short time. Just put the water tank filled with water when using, and then rotate the switch to humidifier position.
- Full water tank can l deliver hot steam for 40 minutes.
IMPORTANT: Turn the rotary switch off position after use.
Model No: DRFS01
Power Source: 220 V, 50 Hz
Power Consumption: 600 W
Steam Discharge Rate Approx.: 13-14g/min at warm towel and facial steamer function, 6-7g/min at humidifier function.
Steam Temperature Approx.: 43 °C (107 °F) (at a distance of approx. 25 cm (10”) from the edge of the nozzle)
Preheating Time: 25 Seconds
Unit Size: 175*151*290 mm
Net Weight: 0.8/1.1 KGs
Attached Tank Capacity: 225 ml
Work Timings: 15 minutes for Warm Towel or Facial Steam; 40 minutes for Humidifier.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Clean inside the main unit once a month to prevent water scale deposits, mineral build up and steam with bad smell.
We recommend you to follow the below procedure for cleaning:
- Mix a solution of 50% vinegar and 50% water and add them into water tank, and then heat up for 15 minutes.
- Remove the plug, water tank and also the steamer head, and pour clean water into the Steamer body inner cavity, pour out after cleaning. Refer to picture 5.
IMPORTANT: Ensure Your Safety
- Always unplug when performing maintenance. Failure to do so may result in accident, electric shock or injury.
- Periodically clean to ensure dust does not accumulate on the appliance plug as it may cause the insulation to fail.
- When storing, do not wrap the power cord around the appliance. Doing so may cause deformation of the cord, and appliance failure.
- Always use the power cord specific to the appliance. In addition, do not use the power cord with any other appliance.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your youtube channel