Click The Below Links To -
Please watch asy demonstration and set up video
AUTOMATIC SWITCH OFF When you step off the scale, it will automatically switch off. Auto shut-off occurs if display shows “0.0” or shows the same weight reading for approximate 8 seconds.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNIT If the scale is with both measuring system of Metric (kilograms) and Imperial (pounds), you can convert weight unit as following: A. Open battery case cover on the back of scale. B. Pull up and down the unit switch to convert scale unit between kg-lb.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. The platform will be slippery when it is wet. Keep it dry!
2. Keep standing still during the course of weighing.
3. DO NOT strike, shock or drop the scale.
4. Treat the scale with care as it is a precise instrument.
5. Clean the scale with a damp cloth and avoid water getting inside the scale. DO NOT use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
6. Keep the scale in cool place with dry air.
7. Always keep your scale in horizontal position.
8. If failed to turn on the scale, check whether battery is installed, or battery power is low. Insert or replace new battery.
9. If there is error on display or can not turn off the scale for a long time, please take off the battery for about 3 seconds, then install it again to remove soft-fault. If you can not resolve the problem, please contact your dealer for consultation.
10. Do not use it for commercial purpose.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your youtube channelw