Click The Below Links To -
Please watch easy demonstration and set up video
Step 1. Insert the test strip into the meter to turn it on.
Step 2. Obtain a blood drop from a fingertip and apply on the strip.
Step 3. Results will appear automatically. Remove and dispose of the test strips.
Using a Lancing Device
Step1. Remove cap, insert a lancet, twist off cover and replace cap.
Step 2. Press priming button then press the yellow release button.
Step 3. Once the blood sample is obtained, remove cap and eject used lancet.
- Check and prepare you kit including meter, test strip, lancing device etc.
- Wash and dry your hands before you begin the testing.
- Gear up the lancing device with a new lancet.
- Warm up your hands by rubbing or washing with warm water for a better blood flow.
- Prick your finger with the lancing device at the sides of the finger as there are less nerve ending here than at the tips.
- Keep switching your finger to prevent thickening of the skin.
- Avoid using your little finger due to the skin being thin.
- Be careful not to smear the drop.
- Gently touch the blood drop with the test strip in the meter, wait a few seconds for result to appear.
- Record the result and dispose of the test strip into a sharps bin.
- If you still have any further queries please speak to our customer support team.
- Only a small amount of blood (0.5 µl) is needed for checking the blood sugar level.
Use the test strips of the Dr Trust. The strips of other brands not always be the compatible with the meter.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your YouTube channel