Click The Below Links To -
Please watch easy demonstration and set up video
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Thank you for purchasing Dr Trust Electronic Baby and Kids Scale. To get the most out of this scale, please read this instruction manual carefully prior to use. You can also retain this manual for later use or future reference.
The Dr Trust Electronic Baby and Kids Scale is designed to help mothers keep track of their baby’s weight in an easy way. The scale is intended for use on infants, small kids and children. It can withstand a maximum weight of up to 150 kg and suitable for mothers or other adult family members to determine weight. The scale comes with a detachable measurement plate to weight very small babies while being held by mothers in their arms.
OVERVIEW OF THE SCALE
ON/OFF or TARE Button
Press the ON/OFF button of the scale to switching it ON/OFF. It also switches ON automatically when you step on it or keep your baby on the weighing plate. The scale switches OFF automatically after you have weighed or step off the scale.
The power saving blue colour backlight turns ON when you switch it ON and it switches OFF after 2 minutes.
The UNIT Button
Press the UNIT button at the bottom of the scale to switch between kilograms (kg), pounds (lb) and stones (st) easily.
The HOLD Button
You can select the MECHANICAL HOLD function by pressing the “HOLD” button. Within 3 seconds, the word “HOLD” stops flashing and the weight is displayed for a further 20 seconds.
The weighing tray is easy to remove from the machine.
Fit in 3 AAA batteries to power up the scale. The battery need to be replaced immediately after ‘LO’ appears in the display.
GETTING STARTED THE SCALE
- The scale uses 3 X AAA sized batteries to get started.
- Open the battery cover on the backside of the scale.
- Put it three “AAA” batteries correctly as per the indications given into the compartment.
- Place the battery compartment cover back and the scale powers ON automatically.
- Batteries should be installed with the correct polarity.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Do not keep the device in wet conditions as the device can be short circuited.
The scale requires ·3 x AAA batteries. Before using the baby scales, these must be inserted in the battery compartment beneath the scales, ensuring the right polarity.
When “Lo”appears in the display, the battery need to be replaced.
- The weight is displayed in steps of 5 g from a minimum weight of 50 g.
- Press the button “ON/OFF Button” to switch on the scale.
- As soon as “0.000 kg” appears on the display, the scale is ready to take measurements.
- Now place the baby on the plastic tray.
- Do not let the baby fall and take particular care with the baby’s head.
- The weight will be shown firstly, the weight and D-value will be shown alternately twice, and then the scale will be switched off automatically.
Using Mechanical Hold Button
- This baby scale had a mechanical HOLD function. You can select the MECHANICAL HOLD function by pressing the “HOLD” button.
- Within 3 seconds, the word “HOLD” stops flashing, and the weight is displayed for a further 20 seconds.
- If you do not want to place the baby directly on the weighing surface, but prefer to use a towel, for example, you must place the towel on the scales BEFORE switching them on.
- If the towel (and any other items which you want to deduct again during weighing) weighs over 50 g, you can also use the TARE function. Once you have pressed the TARE button, ‘TARE’ is shown in the display.
Resetting the Scale
To reset the scale to 0.000 g, press the TARE button after “HOLD” has stopped flashing.
On delivery the scale is set at “kg” units.
You can choose to display your weight in kilograms (kg), ounces (oz) or English pounds (lbs). The button “ kg/lb/oz“ allows you to switch at any time between kilograms units and pounds (lb) and ounces (oz). The standard setting is usually the kilogram display. However, through UNIT button can be used to change the weighing units.
This electronic Body Scale allows you to track your and your baby’s weight at home. This device is designed and manufactured to operate within defined design limits. Misuse or wrong operations may result in harm. The following should be observed to best use and maintain your device:
- This machine is mainly intended for kids use. Although adults can also use it.
- Its sole function is weight measurement and monitoring.
- Keep the unit out of reach of infants or children.
- Use only accessories and detachable parts specified by the manufacturer. Not doing so may cause damage to the unit or danger to you.
- Avoid using this device in wet conditions.
- Do not use it on slippery wet floors.
- Do not expose the machine to extreme, moister, temperatures, humidity, sunlight or dust.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- You can clean the scale with a damp cloth and a little washing up liquid, if required. Never immerse the scale in water or rinse it under running water.
- Do not place any object on the scale when not in use.
Equipped with a High Precision “Strain-Gauge” Sensor
Large LCD Display
Weighing units switch between KG/LB/O
0~20kg 5g, 20~150kgs 50g
D-Value Function (For Comparing the weighing with last time measurement)
The weight and D-value will be shown alternately twice, and then the scale will be switched off automatically.
Long press “Unit” button in 3 seconds, temperature units switch between ℉/℃
the minimum weight is 50g, and max weight is 100kg
1.Max capacity:150kg/330lb/5921oz, instead max capacity 100kg.
2.Division:0~20kg 5g, 20~150kgs 50g
- With D-value function (comparing the weighing with last time,the weight will be shown firstly, the weight and D-value will be shown alternately twice, and then the scale will be switched off automatically.
- Unit: short press “Unit” button, weighing units switch between KG/LB/OZ.
Long press “Unit” button in 3 seconds, temperature units switch between ℉/℃
CARE AND ATTENTION
- In normal weighing, the scale only receives static pressure.
- Please stand evenly on the scale and do not move.
- Do not use any chemical cleaning agent.
- Clean your scale with damp cloth, but do not allow water to get inside the scale.
- Put the scale in a cool and dry place. Do not store it in wet environment.
- As it may destroy the battery and shorten the battery life.
- Put the scale on flat surface; don’t put it in an upright position.
- Remove the battery if the scale is not going to be used for a long period of time or in transportation.
- If there is no display after the scale starts, please check whether the battery and battery contacts are well connected.
- If the scale has not been used for a long period, please check that you need to replace the battery or not.
- The scale is for family weighing use only not for commercial or other purposes.
- Please do not put heavy objects on the scale.
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT THE SCALE
Protect your personal scales from impact with hard objects, moisture, dust, chemicals, toiletries, liquid cosmetics, great temperature fluctuation and closeness to sources of heat (open fires, radiators).
- Strong electromagnetic fields (e.g. cell phones) may impair the accuracy of the scale.
- The scales can accept a maximum load of 150 kgs.
- The scale is not intended to be used for commercial purposes.
- Remove transport safety catch.
- Always place the scale on a level and solid surface; this is important for ensuring that the scale weighs correctly.
About Dr Trust
WE MAKE THE MOST IMAGINATIVE, UNWINDING, AND RESTORATIVE, WELL-BEING AND INDIVIDUAL CARE PRODUCTS.
Does your neck, shoulder, back, or foot hurt? Rewind and recover adjust into your life. At Dr Physio USA, we need to give a non-intrusive answer to help renew and reestablish your muscles and that throbbing painfulness with one of our numerous items.
The variety of items and massagers we carry are intended to target territories of the body (neck, shoulder, back, feet, and so on.), and accompany a scope of adaptable capacities to suit your own needs. Since we’re continually in pursuit of excellence, Dr Physio and our research and development team at NY, USA works diligently to ensure each of our items are accessible at a value you will appreciate.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Dr Physio experience!
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your youtube channel