Click The Below Links To -
Please watch easy demonstration and set up video
1. Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. Do not immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
2. All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods. Avoid contact with acids citrus juices.
3. Always use the scale on a hard, flat surface. Do not use on carpet.
4. Do not strike, shake or drop the scale.
5. The scale is high precision device. Please take care of it.
6. Please keep it dry.
7. Please check whether battery is installed or in high level if scale cannot be turned on.
8. The scale is for family use only, not for commercial use.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Place the scale on a solid and flat surface.
2. Place bowl (if used) on the scale before turning on the scale.
3. Press 0 Button to turn on the scale.
4. Wait until LCD shows "0" to start weighing. Press UNIT Button to convert to weight mode if needed.
5. Load weighing object on scale (or bowl) to start weighing. LCD will show the weight reading.
6. If the weighing objects is water or milk, press UNIT Button to choose volume mode and view the volume of weight object.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your youtube channel