Click The Below Links To -
Please watch easy demonstration and set up video
The Dr Trust Digital Smart Body Fat and Composition Scale is easy to use. It calculates the values for body fat percentage, metabolism, skeletal muscle percentage and visceral fat level correctly. It also calculates the Body Mass Index (BMI) and body age and weight as well. The scale is a high precision strain gauge sensor system with a high-performance CPU to make sure good accuracy. It is intended for use in the home for measuring weight and body fat mass generally in healthy adults 18 years of age or older. It comes with low battery and overload indications. Its APP account could store data for up to eight personal profiles. The memory function stores the measurement results for each personal profile from 1 day, 7 days, 30 days and 90 days ago, along with high and low readings for each type of measurement result.
- Intended Use
Measuring Body Weight Only
If you don’t connect Bluetooth, then stand on the scale, the scale will only measure your body weight. Please follow below given steps:
- Place the scale on the hard and flat surface.
- Carefully step on the platform of scale and stand as stationary as possible until the weight reading is shown and locked on the LCD.
- The display will show your weight measurement with room temperature.
- The scale will be automatically off without further operation.
Don’t use it on the carpet or soft surface.
Measuring Body Composition
A healthy balance between fat and muscles is important for maintaining a good health and wellness throughout life. It helps to increase lifespan by reducing the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, cancer etc.
The Dr Trust Digital Smart Body Fat and Composition Scale is designed to work with Bluetooth technology for measuring Body Weight, BMI, BFR, Muscle, Moisture, Bone mass, BMR, Visceral fat, Protein rate, Body age, Standard weight, Weight control, Body fat, Weight without fat, Muscle weight, the amount of protein, the degree of Obesity and so on.
- Connecting the Scale with your Smartphone
- Download the APP “AIFit” from Apple store or Google play online app store
Or, please scan the below given QR code and download <AIFit> to your phone.
Remark: The APP is available for iOS and android device with IOS version 8.0 or Android version 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 (Or higher version).
- Register Yourself on (AlFit) as A user
- Start <AIFit>
- Open the “Bluetooth”
- Open the “Location” or “GPS”
- Register an account or use the third-party to log in
- Edit information to complete the user Profile
- Pair the device with the App
- When app pair Bluetooth scale, please step on the Bluetooth scale to power it on. Then Press <me> and click <my device> to do searching, then click < sync the device>.
- Back to <Home> page and you will see the device is: Scanning > Connecting > Connected.
- Measurements will start after the device is connected
Tips: First time to pair the app and Bluetooth scale, scale must be in power on status.
<Me> <My device> <Home>
- If users want to pair another device, please click <me>-<my device> to unpair another device.
- Changing Unit
If users want to change units, please click <me>--<Unit> to select weight unit: kg/lb/st, and Height unit: cm/inch.
- APP Storage
The APP will allow you to record data of eight users with time, day, week, month and year information.
Photos are attached for your review
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3
- Put the scale on the hard & flat surface and open the scale make the display shown”00.0”.
- Step on the platform of the scale with bare feet and stand as steady as possible (steadily) until the weight reading is shown and locked on the display, and wait a second until your measure data are shown on the app.
- Tips: follow steps: weighing > Analyzing > Test done
- Error Icons of The Scale
- The LCD will indicate” Err”, when scale is over max capacity.
- Please remove the weight to avoid any damage.
- The LCD will indicate “Lo”.
- Please open the battery cover and replace the new battery with correct way.
Measurement fail indicates “Err1”, for below 2 conditions:
- Body fat percentage is less 5% or over 50%,
- Unsuccessful test
- Maintenance and Storage
Please use soft tissue or a damp cloth with neutral detergent, alcohol or glass cleaner to clean the surface if it is dirty. Avoid using soap or other chemicals as they can lead to a damage. Storage environment must be dry for a longtime conversation. Keep it away from water, heat and extreme coldness.
- Please take off shoes and socks and keep your bare feet in touch with the electrodes for measuring body composition (Body Weight, BMI, BFR, Muscle, Moisture, Bone mass, BMR, Visceral fat, Protein rate, Body age, Standard weight and Body Fat etc.) accurately.
- Do not place the scale on wet and slippery surfaces and should not stand on it with wet feet to avoid slipping.
- If the scale malfunctions, please check the charging. If necessary, please check it immediately.
- The scale is high precision measuring device. Never jump or stomp on the scale.
- Please handle it carefully to avoid breaking when moving it.
- When weighing both feet must be in the center of scale to avoid tipping of device.
- When battery charging is over, immediately remove a battery to avoid leakage of electrolyte and damage of scales.
- The scale platform maybe slippery when wet, thus please make sure both the scale platform and your feet are dry before use.
- Persons with pacemakers and other medical equipment is not recommended to use this device. In body composition analysis of professional athletes, pregnant women or others, who are a few special provisions, result can be error.
Functionality: Auto on and auto off
Material Used: Tempered glass and ABS
Limit of measurement: 5 kg - 180 kg/ or 396 lb
Units of measurement: kg /lb/ pound
Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C
Battery: Rechargeable through micro USB
Hardware Requirements: OS Android 4.4 / iOS 8.0; and above, supports Bluetooth 4.0
Note: The scale would be switched on when weight of 5 kg or more is placed on it.
Disclaimer: The scale is for family use only and not suitable for professional use. Body Weight, BMI, BFR, Muscle, Moisture, Bone mass, BMR, Visceral fat, Protein rate, Body age, Standard weight, Body Fat measurements are for reference only. You should consult a doctor when you undertake any diet or exercise program.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your youtube channel.