Click The Below Links To -
Please watch asy demonstration and set up video
- High Precision strain gauge sensor.
- Max Capacity: 180 Kg/396lbs
- Division: 0.05Kg/0.11lb
- Unit: Kg/lb/St
- Auto On & Auto Off.
- Low Power & Overload Indication.
- 500mAH rechargeable battery.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Step 1: Place scale on a hard flat surface. (Avoid Carpet & Uneven flooring)
Step 2: Step onto the platform, once the weight is stabilized, it will be locked on the display and remain still until weight appears.
Step 3: The scale will turn off after 10 seconds of non-use.
1. Please use the scale on a hard & flat surface to ensure the greatest accuracy and the service life.
2. Clean the scale with a wet cloth, but do not allow water to seep into the unit & scale body.
3. Do not stack anything on the scale during non-use.
4. Never use abrasive cleansers or chemical solvents
5. Always keep the scale in horizontal position.
6. Do not strike, shock or drop the scale.
7. Do not put in wet & hot environment.
8. If the scale do not work, please check the battery capacity and ensure the battery situation is available for the scale to work on.
9. For family use only and should not be used commercially for any reason at all.
10. Do not open the rear cover.
Please charge the scale fully before use to elongate the battery life.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first.
Subscribe to your youtube channel.