Economic Times Best Healthcare Brand
Economic Times Best Healthcare Brand
Both macronutrients (carbs, protein, fat, and fiber) and micronutrients (minerals and vitamins) are essential for the development of children in their growing years. Their deficiencies, regardless of the cause, are the causative factors for retarded growth or growth failure in children which also determines their future well-being.
Additionally, the lack of micronutrients including zinc, iron, and B vitamins in the pediatric diet also reduces appetite which is an important factor of nutrient intake in children.
Poor appetite for prolonged periods can lead to nutritional deficiencies, resulting in malnutrition.
Therefore, introducing your child to multivitamins can improve their appetite and concurrently boost their growth.
Here are 9 good reasons why you and your child should be having Multivitamin gummies:
1. Gummies improve your child's general health by fulfilling their dietary/nutritional gaps and boosting their cognitive development.
2. Gummies come with fruity flavors and a candy-like taste, therefore a preferred choice of kids over multivitamin pills.
Gummies work effectively for children who do not consume an adequate diet or have difficulty swallowing pills. No matter how picky eater your child is. He won’t resist a fruity flavor gummy.
3. Gummies are rich in macronutrients including carbs, proteins, fats, and fiber which will also help maintain the healthy weight of your child and keep them active throughout the day.
4. Gummies are also rich in Vitamin C, E, and B which contain antioxidants to boost immunity in children who frequently catch infections.
The antioxidants in gummies also accelerate wound healing by boosting collagen and improving the tensile strength of the skin.
Also, feeding your child a gummy every day can improve his memory, and thinking skills and enhance overall activities.
5. Gummies also contain a group of vitamins that promote healthy hair and improve eyesight in children.
These are rich in Vitamin A, B, C, D, and E and iron, zinc, and protein which are essential for hair growth both in adults and children.
6. The Vitamins present in gummies can also reduce the risk of many emerging pediatric conditions such as type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
7. Multivitamin gummies are recommended in both children and adults with conditions related to Vitamin deficiency, which may be because of a reduced intake of certain food items, restrictive diets, or trouble absorbing some nutrients.
8. Likewise, low levels of Vitamin D in the blood can also cause a higher prevalence of stroke, multiple sclerosis, and juvenile idiopathic arthritis in children under the age of 16.
Adequate levels of vitamin D can improve, and reduce the risk of activation or relapse of these conditions.
The recommended dietary allowances for vitamin D are between 10 and 15 μg/day and multivitamin gummies can help satisfy your Child’s Vitamin D daily requirement.
9. Since a vegan diet can limit your daily dairy, poultry, fish, and meat intake, the levels of certain micronutrients including Vitamin B-12, minerals including calcium, iron, Zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids may drop down.
Vitamin B12 is known to have an important cardiovascular role, reducing levels of homocysteine, for normal functioning of the heart.
Lack of Vitamin B12 can cause high levels of homocysteine in the bloodstream that can develop the risk of heart conditions.
However, daily intake of multivitamin gummies can help the recovery of these micronutrients and reduce the risk of cardiovascular conditions in Vegans without disturbing their diet.
Low levels of vitamin B12 are also associated with obesity and insulin resistance, addressing a possible role for this vitamin in storing energy as fat to be used when energy expenditure exceeds.
The recommended intake of vitamin B12 for children varies between 0⋅7 μg/d in toddlers and 2 μg/d during adolescence which can be satisfied by a daily intake of gummies.
If your child is a fussy or picky eater, then multivitamin gummies work wonders for compensating their daily nutritional demands. Both kids and adults can add it to their routines and consume it on a more consistent basis than other multivitamin pills.
Try DrTrust Multivitamin Gummies that are low in sugar and rich in all essential nutrients for the unhindered physical and mental growth of your child.