Dr Trust USA Signature Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter (Blue) 207
Warranty: Warranty upto 6 months from date of invoice for free by registering on manufacturer website within 15 days. Warranty program is conditional subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- WATER RESISTANT: Note product is designed to withstand accidental splash of water. Increasingly higher depths of water will render the product unusable. Product is water resistant and not water proof
- DOCTORS CHOICE: Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital bright OLED display.
- ACCURATE: Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Pulse wave, Pulse Rate, bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level. Hi
- COMPACT: Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life.
- PRODUCT OF USA: Designed and Engineered in USA. US FDA and CE approved. Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, no-hassle and friendly customer service.
- Breakage of product, water damage and wear and tear excluded from warranty. Warranty covers manufacturing defect in product. Customer need to send product to our service center for repair under warranty.
Our Oximeter is designed for the non-invasive measurements of the pulse rate and Arterial Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2). This device shows a real-time reading within 6 seconds and shuts down automatically when you remove your finger.
Our device records SpO2 and pulse rate during a medical emergency or intensive care. This device is widely used in the clinics, hospitals, and homes to record vital signs of patients with respiratory issues like COPD, COAD, emphysema, asthma, etc.
PI indicates about the pulse strength at the sensor site. While a regular pulse rate in waveform graph ensures the reliability of the readings.
Know about your asthma trigger and prevent hypoxia. Hypoxia, a common health condition faced by skiers, athletes, mountain climbers, pilots and other people who go to high altitudes areas, where the level of blood oxygen drops down suddenly.
This device works well with all age groups and the best for offering pediatric care at home and hospitals.
The small, compact and innovative design comes with eight modes to display SpO2, PR pulse measurements quickly and accurately on a wide dual colour and multi directional OLED display.
A high-quality ABS material makes it durable. Hypoallergenic latex free material is coated inside the finger chamber making it anti-allergic for all those with sensitive skin. While with the provided lanyard it is easy to carry securely during travel.
The fingertip clip is soft and easy to apply on different body parts and a wide range of finger sizes. This is comfortable to use without taking a blood sample from an artery. A buzzing alarm sounds when your measurements do not reach the standard point.
Low Power Indication
This requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries and shuts off automatically when you are not using it. This also consumes less power and indicates when the battery is low.
finger pulse oximeter heart rate monitor oxygen monitor pulse machine pulse rate monitor saturation monitor Oxy meter