Click The Below Links To -
Please watch easy demonstration and set up video
Usage and Handling
- Keep the electric pump of air mattress on for 23 hours and keep it off for 1 hour.
- Do not stand on the air mattress.
- Do not keep the mattress on the heated surface.
- Do not use it in the presence of flammable anesthetics as an explosion could happen.
- Do not smoke near the air mattress and pump.
- Do not use the air mattress near open flame or very near to a heater.
- Keep sharp objects away from the air mattress.
- Do not twist and bend the mattress.
- Maximum weight-bearing capacity is 100 kg therefore, the attendants should not sit on the air mattress as this will cause the mattress to leak.
How to Use
- Place the air mattress on the bed frame with the hose end.
- Hang the pump of the mattress with the help of an integrated hook at the foot side of the bed frame.
- Using the integrated hooks, securely hang the pump on the bed end at the foot end.
- The pump can also be placed on a smooth flat surface for use.
- Connect firmly the air hoses from the mattress to the pump.
- Plug the pump into a power supply outlet. Be sure the power cord is safely away from possible hazards.
- Turn on the power supply switch on the control panel of the pump. The pump will begin to inflate the mattress.
- After inflation, adjust the pressure level by using the dial on the pump.
- When fully inflated, always turn the valve at the pump to the off (middle) position to prevent deflation.
Stay Updated of our newest releases first
Subscribe to your youtube channel