Dr Trust USA Nutrition Fish Oil - Enteric Coated, Triple Strength, Made in USA - 60 Capsules
In The Box: 60 Capsules in Bottle
- Triple Strength Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Our formula is rich in two types of Omega – 3 fatty acids which are very effective in decreasing the chances of experiencing a number of health issues. It provides 800MG EPA + 600MG DHA per serving, one of the highest EPA/DHA (4:3) ratio in the market
- Enteric Coating: Our fish oil comes in the form of small and soft gel capsules with the “Enteric Coating” that helps in protecting them against the stomach acids with no ‘fishy burps
- Ensures Maximum Fatty-Acid Absorption: Enteric Coating” ensures complete absorption of 1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids. It prevents breaking of fatty acids before they reach the intestines thereby body may absorb to use them maximally
- Maintaining Healthy Heart & No Impurities: Fish Oil is known for its cardio-protective qualities. It helps in maintaining a regular flow of blood in the heart by controlling the cholesterol level and the number of harmful substances floating in the blood. Also We have used molecular distillation method for removing unwanted impurities, such as mercury, PCBs, dioxins available in the fish or marine water
- Made in The USA: You can trust our fish oil for the highest quality and safety. It has been made in the USA at a facility which works in the strict compliance for maintaining quality, efficacy, safety, and nutritional value of every produce. The Shelf life for its 2 Years
Dr Trust USA Burpless Triple Strength OMEGA-3 FISH OIL with 800MG EPA & 600 MG DHA 60 - Enteric Coated Soft gels Capsules. Our body can make most of the fats that we require, but some fatty acids like - Omega 3, we can get only from the dietary supplements or from the foods which are rich in these fatty acids. Fish oil is the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids and you can have these in the capsule form everyday. Dr Trust Fish Oil, a omega 3 dietary supplement contains Eeicosapentaenoic Acid (800MGEPA), and Docosahexaenoic Acid (600 DHA), two types of omega-3 fatty acids commonly found in marine oils. It can also improve the risk factors for heart disease and health issues.