Dr Trust USA Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter Sp02 check (Blue) 202
"An efficient device to go for"
In The Box: Pulse Oximeter + Batteries + Lanyard
Warranty: Warranty upto 6 Months from date of invoice for free by registering on manufacturer's website within 15 days. Warranty program is conditional subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- Water-resistant ip 22: note product is designed to withstand an accidental splash of water. Increasingly higher depths of water will render the product unusable. Product is water-resistant and not waterproof
- Professionals' choice: measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. Accurately determine your spo2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), fast spo2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital bright led display
- Accurately displays spo2, pulse rate, respiratory rate, and more: rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus, shows perfusion index, pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level battery level, and more
- Compact and includes a lanyard for free: Light and compact, accommodates a wide range of finger sizes, long battery life.
- Product of USA: US FDA and CE approved. Dr Trust is a registered trademark of Nureca Inc.
DR TRUST USA PROFESSIONAL SERIES PULSE RATE AND ALARM FUNCTION US FDA AND CE APPROVED: The newly upgraded Dr Trust Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. A simple one-button design allows for easy operation. The small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings. This is the best pulse oximeter available for medical professionals. The product is water-resistant and contains an audiovisual alarm. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. All product designs, packaging designs, product images, and text on this page are protected by various Indian and international patents and copyrights. Warranty subject to terms and conditions as on our website and available in select modes of Dr trust products only. Breakage of a pulse oximeter drops to the floor, water damage, wear, and tear, batteries excluded from the warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing defects inside the pulse oximeter sensor only. Customer to send pulse oximeter to our service center for repair. Please do not attempt to repair the pulse oximeter yourself /unauthorized repair as this may cause electric shock and will also void the warranty.
Our Oximeter is designed for the non-invasive measurements of the pulse rate & Arterial Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2). This device shows a real-time reading within 6 seconds and shuts down automatically when you remove your finger.
Our device records SpO2 and pulse rate during a medical emergency or intensive care. This device is widely used in the clinics, hospitals, and homes to record vital signs of patients with respiratory issues like COPD, COAD, emphysema, asthma, etc.
Know about your asthma trigger and prevent hypoxia. Hypoxia, a common health condition faced by skiers, athletes, mountain climbers, pilots and other people who go to high altitudes areas, where the level of blood oxygen drops down suddenly.
Use our oximeter to count the number of breaths you are taking in one minute while at rest. A fluctuated rate may lead to bradypnea, apnea, or tachypnea.
PI indicates about the pulse strength at the sensor site. While a regular pulse rate in waveform graph ensures the reliability of the readings.
This device works well with all age groups and the best for offering pediatric care. The small, compact and innovative design comes with eight modes to display SpO2, PR pulse measurements quickly and accurately on a wide dual colour and multi directional OLED display.
A high-quality ABS material makes it durable. Hypoallergenic latex free material is coated inside the finger chamber making it anti-allergic for all those with sensitive skin. While with the provided lanyard, it is easy to carry securely during travel.
The fingertip clip is soft and easy to apply on different body parts and a wide range of finger sizes. This is comfortable to use without taking a blood sample from an artery. A buzzing alarm sounds when your measurements do not reach the standard point.
IP22 with Low Power Indication
Our device is water-resistant but not waterproof. This requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries and indicates when the battery is low.
finger pulse oximeter heart rate monitor oxygen monitor pulse machine pulse rate monitor saturation monitor Oxy meter